Register your interest in Campervan parking for the Rugby Tour in June & July 2017
As Auckland is the Host City to the upcoming DHL New Zealand Lion Series 2017, Alexandra Park has partnered with Auckland Tourism Events and Economic Development to deliver a pop up campervan park throughout the Series in June and July.
We have 600 non-powered sites for campervans available on most days.
We are racing on Friday 23rd June and 7th July which means we only have capacity for 200 campervans on these days/nights, – so get in quick!
Alexandra Park is the perfect base for you to enjoy your holiday in Auckland City with its central location (12 minutes to Eden Park, 20 minutes from the central City and 8 minutes from the motorway).
We offer a safe central location with easy access to public transport and local amenities.
Campers must be self contained, we wont be able to accommodate freedom campers
Campervan pricing is $100.00 + 2 people per caravan, per night
Extra guests are $15.00 per person, per night.
A number of facilities will be available on-site for your convenience.
– Toilet and shower facilities
– Potable water available
– Waste disposal station
– General waste bins
– Charging station for Campervans
– The Alex Bar & Eatery – open from 7.00am till late, 7 days a week.
USEFUL INFORMATION ABOUT ALEXANDRA PARK & SURROUNDING AREAS
We are located a 16 minute drive from downtown Auckland, with public transport located nearby. For more information visit www.at.govt.nz
– 15 minute walk from the Alexandra Park to the Remuera Train Station (this has services to both Britomart in Auckland CBD and the connector train to Eden Park Stadium)
– Taxi to central Auckland –estimated NZ$20 (estimate only, traffic conditions will vary drive time)
– Taxi to Eden Park Stadium – estimated NZ$15 (estimate only, traffic conditions will vary drive time)
– We strongly recommend avoiding peak traffic times of 7am – 9am and 4pm – 6pm weekdays.
– Farro, a gourmet supermarket, is located across the road from Alexandra Park on Green Lane West.• Caltex Petrol Stations are located right next door on Manukau Road.
– Countdown, a larger supermarket, is located 20 minutes walk down the road.•KFC, McDonald’s and several other fast food options are located within the Countdown Supermarket carpark or surrounding area. We have a Burger King and Subway 2 minutes walk from the venue.
– Many smaller shops are within a 10 minute walk including Bakeries, Newsagents, Resturants and Launderettes. The suburb of Newmarket is a 20 minute walk down Manukau Road, and here you will find a large variety of restaurants and cafes, plus a shopping mall.
– One Tree Hill Domain and Cornwall Park are a 10 minute walk – the grounds offer scenic walks, stunning views of Auckland’s surrounds, and a cafe.
You can download a printable PDF of all of this information here: RugbyTour_Useful_Info